Skip to toolbar

Home Forums New to Bouncement Your Employability Profile – Getting Started

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of Arnold Tasman Arnold Tasman 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Arnold Tasman
    Arnold Tasman
    Participant
    @AbelTasman

Getting Started

Welcome to Bouncement!

What can we help you with?
    A) I want to improve my chances of finding work
    B) I’m not sure which career path is right for me
    C) I want to excel in my chosen career or current role
    D) I want to expand my existing network and connect with others

If A) then…
    1) Complete the Employability Skills section of your profile to understand your strengths and how to communicate them to prospective employers
    2) Work through the Resume section and Interview Guide to make sure you have a professional resume and feel prepared for interviews
    3) Complete the “Why Hire Me” and “Who I Am” sections to give prospective employers an understanding of who you are and what makes you stand out
    And don’t forget to connect to the forum for help and guidance too!

If B) then…
    1) Complete the Values section to further understand who you are and what’s important to you
    2) Complete the Aspirations section to define and explore your career goals
    3) Complete the Employability Skills section of your profile to understand your strengths

If C) then…
    1) Complete the Employability Skills section of your profile to understand your strengths and how to communicate them to current and future employers
    2) Complete the networking section to learn how to expand your network and discover new opportunities
    3) Complete the Aspirations section to define and explore your career goals

If D) then…
    1) Complete the “Who I Am” section to give others an understanding of who you are and what makes you stand out
    2) Complete the networking section to learn how to expand your existing network and make new connections
    3) Connect to the forum to connect with employers, educators and other professionals. Make new connections, access mentoring and support and inspire others by sharing your experiences.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active